The 2019 Summer Reading program is underway! The Library encourages readers to continue learning throughout the summer with the return of its Summer Reading program. This year’s theme, which commemorates the 50th anniversary of the moon landing, is “A Universe of Stories” and inspires readers of all ages to dive into the realm of space exploration.
Stop by and pick up one of these Space related titles:
● Space Case: A Moon Base Alpha Novel by Stuart Gibbs (2014)
● CatStronauts by Drew Brockington (2017)
● The Daredevil’s Guide to Outer Space by Anna Brett (2019)
● Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator: Charlie Series, Book 2 by Roald Dahl (1972)
● Honor Among Thieves by Rachel Caine (2018)
● Chicken in Space by Adam Lehrhaupt (2016)
Summer is the best time to read for fun, and the annual Summer Reading Program provides even more incentive to read with awesome prizes for achieving reading goals tracked with the reading logs you can pick up at the Library.
Summer Reading Programming will include:
Henna for Teens on Tuesday June 17th from 2:00pm to 4:00pm. This program is open to youth entering 6th grade and up.
Lego Engineering Carnival Creations with PlayWellTEK on Saturday June 22nd from 2:00pm to 4:00pm. This program is open to youth ages 5-12.
Both of these Program require registration; please call the library at 303-823-5165 or email McCourt at email@example.com.
You can stop by the Library Mondays-Saturdays at 405 Main Street, call us at (303)823-5165, like our page on Facebook, or visit us online anytime.