UPDATE: Curbside pickup will still be available, but in-person visits to end
To support State and Boulder County Health efforts to mitigate the increase in COVID-19 cases and to continue to provide library services to our community, the Lyons Community Library will return to Curbside Pickup Service only beginning Monday, November 16th.
- The library’s hours of operation will remain the same but the building will be closed.
- This service includes pick up of items placed on hold and print jobs.
- The statewide courier is still operating.
We urge our extended Library family to take the necessary precautions to keep our community safe, including wearing a face mask, maintaining at least 6-feet physical distancing, washing hands frequently, and limiting interactions to people within your own household.
The more we do collectively, the better the outcome for our entire community.
When you arrive to pick up your holds, call us at 303-823-5165 to let us know you’re here and either stay in your vehicle or at least 10 feet away from the doors.
A staff member will place your checked-out items on a table outside the front doors. Once the staff member is back inside, please pick up your items. Don’t forget to wave!
Please continue to return materials in the outside book drop.
WHAT YOU CAN STILL DO
- Place holds on books and DVDs and pick them up.
- Send print jobs to email@example.com to be picked up. Printing costs are 10 cents per page for black-and-white; 50 center per page for color.
- Bring items needing to be faxed during our hours of operation.
- Pick up take-and-make craft kits.
- Attend virtual author talks. Check below for information about upcoming presentations or follow us on Facebook.
- Schedule remote tech support by appointment.
- Have items notarized. Please call ahead to make sure a notary is available.
- Access expanded wireless internet coverage outside, 24/7. Our public wifi now reaches to all sides of the building and the parking lot.
WHAT YOU CANNOT DO
- Come inside to browse or use a computer.