Access by appointment and curbside pickup available
COVID-19 Update | March 1, 2021:
- Call 303-823-5165 to schedule a time to use a computer or browse the collection.
- Grab-and-Go encouraged.
- One 30-minute visit per person/per day.
- Masks are REQUIRED in order to enter and must remain on while in the library.
- Hand sanitizing and social distancing are required while in the library.
- Curbside pickup is still available.
- Meeting rooms remain closed.
How does curbside pickup work?
When you arrive to pick up your holds, call us at 303-823-5165 to let us know you’re here and either stay in your vehicle or at least 10 feet away from the doors.
A staff member will place your checked-out items on a table outside the front doors. Once the staff member is back inside, please pick up your items. Don’t forget to wave!
Please continue to return materials in the outside book drop.